- Portfolio Debt is approximately 50% Loan to Cost.
- Preferred Return of 7% paid to the Limited Partners (LP) on a monthly basis, based on property performance. By comparison, public REITs currently generate a dividend in the mid 4% range.
- General Partner Preferred Return of 7% is subordinate to LP's priority.
- Regional diversification, characterized by high-barrier-to-entry locations with a focus on the West Coast, Texas, the Sunbelt and New England.
- Investment Term: 5-7 years depending on performance and market conditions.
- Strong credit tenants, BBB+ or better, with 100% of property operating cost and obligations paid by the tenant.
- Lease terms ranging between 4-10 years.
- Attractive acquisition Capitalization Rates (Cap Rates); average around 7.60%
- Return on Investment over the term is projected to generate a 17% IRR to the investor, without any guarantee from the General Partner and based on property performance.
- Strong sponsorship; offering DJM Capital Partners' proven track record and full transparency, providing investors comprehensive quarterly reports and a low fee and expense structure.